Most Outstanding PR Agency
The case for an award:
Established just four years ago, 514 Media has become one of the world’s leading specialist PR and communications consultancies serving the electronics sector.
Its global client list includes major manufacturers and distributors such as Advantech, Aerotech, BÃ¼rklin, Cissoid, eSOL, Heilind, ROHM and Shiratech.
All of these companies value 514 Media’s extensive network of media contacts and ability to produce compelling technical and business copy for press releases, feature articles, case studies, blogs and white papers.
All 514 Media campaigns are results-driven with clear KPIs and metrics agreed from the outset.
Highlights over the last year:
Highlights of the last 12 months:
- -With effectively just four weeks’ notice, 514 Media leveraged its extensive international network of contacts to encourage more than 40 editors to attend the keynote session at Advantech’s first annual IIoT Virtual Summit – resulting in more than 40 pieces of coverage within a few days of the event, as well as 20-25 additional new contacts with significant ongoing opportunities.
- -At the company’s first ever Connect Online Partner Conference in February, 514 Media secured the attendance of more than 30 key editors, resulting in many significant opportunities in both the short and long term.
“Thanks again for you and your team’s great support.”
– Director, Brand Development & Public Relations, Advantech
“I’m very pleased the team brought so many press for Europe, excellent job.”
– Managing Director, Advantech Europe & AVP of Industrial IoT sector
“Just to thank you for the great job done for the Conference. We had the best score on journalists joining!”
– Europe Corporate Marketing Manager, Advantech
514 Media has secured a new PR & marketing mandate from Pittsburgh-headquartered Aerotech, a company specialising in motion control. The work entails press announcements, email marketing, show support (when events resume later this year) as well as webinars designed to generate sales leads.
Two webinars in total generated more than 250 registrations and clos on 1200 clicks on the registration page.
For Canada-based collaborative robot application specialist Robotiq, 514 Media delivered, from a standing start, more than 100 pieces of international PR coverage for two major new launches in just four months.
“Robotiq chose 514 Media for the team’s extensive experience in robotics and industrial technology, as well as the company’s ability to handle cross-border campaigns through its extensive international network.” Vice-President, Marketing and Strategic Alliances, Robotiq
Client: Sherman Biz-Dev
514 Media has been appointed as a specialist adviser to Amir Sherman, formerly a senior executive with Arrow Electronics, as he launches his new consultancy business for electronics innovators seeking specialist support to launch and market their ideas. As well as supporting Amir with the marketing of the business, known as Sherman Biz-Dev, 514 Media is being presented by Amir as the preferred marketing team for the business, with significant new busines opportunities already resulting.
Israel-based Shiratech called upon 514 Media to launch iCOMOX, the company’s smart industrial monitoring solution.
“514 Media has been our PR and communications partner since 2019, giving us excellent support and insight throughout our development. They have become an integral part of our business operations, playing a key role in positioning iCOMOX as the best smart monitoring device on the market.”
– Director, Sales & Marketing (EMEA)
“I really appreciate working with Benoit and his team at 514 Media. They combine the right level of flexibility with their long experience in Communications and Marketing and their highly professional behaviour.”
– Chief Technology Officer & VP Marketing