The closing date to enter The Electronics Industry Awards 2022 is 20th June. You have to be in it to win it, so enter today to ensure you don’t miss out on the chance to win one of these prestigious accolades.
Entering is quick, easy and completely free of charge. For full details and to enter online please visit www.electronicsindustryawards.co.uk.
If you’re still undecided over whether to enter, read on to discover the huge advantages it could bring.
Five reasons to enter
Entering the Electronics Industry Awards 2022 can provide excellent opportunities for you and your business. These five reasons just scratch the surface of what you and your company could achieve by entering on the website – www.electronicsindustryawards.co.uk
1) A free marketing opportunity – By simply being shortlisted you would be able to enjoy increased brand awareness, giving you the chance to maximise the promotion and exposure of your business.
2) An excuse to do some benchmarking – By entering the Electronics Industry Awards you will be able to look at your competition, which in turn, could identify areas where your company could improve or differentiate itself.
3) Increased credibility – A win, shortlisting or nomination can act as a third-party endorsement. A win can give a seal of approval to your activities and is a sign of quality for potential customers, so can form part of your sales pitch. It can also help seal invaluable relationships with suppliers, and is a great way of distinguishing yourself from the competition.
4) Increased employee motivation – The Electronics Industry Awards have categories specifically to recognise people’s hard work and achievements. This is a great opportunity to celebrate your team, boost employee morale and improve motivation.
5) Attract talent – By entering the awards you are pitching your business as ‘the best’, which will attract the best talent to push your business forward.
Our comprehensive list of categories ensures that all areas of the vibrant electronic components market are recognised and celebrated:
- Aerospace/Military/Defence Product of the Year
- Automotive Product of the Year
- Display Product of the Year
- Embedded Solution Product of the Year
- Enclosure Product of the Year
- Engineering Development/Design Tool of the Year
- Interconnection Product of the Year
- Internet of Things Product of the Year – sponsored by Phoenix Contact
- Medical Product of the Year
- Power Product of the Year
- Semiconductor Product of the Year
- Test, Measurement & Inspection Product of the Year
- Academic Support
- Best Customer Service
- Distributor of the Year
- Electronics Manufacturer of the Year
- Excellence in Innovation
- Most Outstanding PR Agency
- Industry Personality
- Rising Star – sponsored by BWW Communications
Save the date
A magnificent awards ceremony will recognise and celebrate the industry’s finest achievements on 27th October at the Grand Connaught rooms in Covent Garden. We encourage you to mark this date in your diary to ensure you don’t miss out on attending.
The Electronics Industry Awards are always a highlight in the industry’s calendar – and this year’s event will provide yet another reason to attend as it takes place alongside the inaugural Instrumentation Excellence Awards. The events will host separate award ceremonies but share networking spaces before and after the presentations to provide a completely new and unique experience.
For more information, including booking your seats and sponsorship opportunities, please visit https://electronicsindustryawards.co.uk/ or contact Harriet Campbell on 01622 699 184 or via email@example.com
The Electronics Industry Awards are brought to you by Datateam Business Media, publishers of Components in Electronics magazine and website.
BWW Communications –Sponsor of Rising Star Award
Napier – Charity Sponsor
Phoenix Contact – Sponsor of the Internet of Things Product of the Year