Automotive Product of the Year
Product Name: Atomic Sense Platform
Company: Neural Propulsion Systems
Here at Neural Propulsion Systems, we believe our new AtomicSense Platform is a game changing technology for true autonomous driving.
Truly safe autonomous driving has yet to be realized, until now. We have harnessed the power of a revolutionary new algorithm and developed patented Solid State MIMO LiDAR, and fused four band Swam Radar to deliver the all-in-one autonomic sense platform. With Atomic Sense, trucks can see sooner, clearer and farther than ever before, giving them more time and distance to avoid accidents. Trucks can now detect hazards around corners, see through conditions like heavy snow with the highest resolution in all weather, and see farther than competitors, with a range of 1 thousand meters. This groundbreaking technology will make zero accident autonomous driving a reality. We are proud and excited to be setting the standard for safety, which is the only way this technology will truly disrupt the current way of driving.
The Platform delivers the first of its kind all-in-one multi-spectral, multi-model, deep sensor system fusing Solid State MIMO-LiDAR™, SWAM™ Radar and QuantumEdge Processors™. This breakthrough approach achieves 100 Tb/sec processing, which is around 1,000-10,000 times faster sampling than how 5G signals are being received. The AtomicSense Platform enhances and combines the strengths of LiDAR, Radar and cameras to create a system that leverages the capabilities of each technology, while eliminating the weaknesses, including:
· Cameras: Provide high resolution images, but lack depth information and depend on lighting conditions,
· RADAR: Measure velocity with great precision but have lower resolution than LiDAR and are vulnerable to interference from other RADARs,
· LiDAR: Provide super precision depth information, but its performance and reliability degrade in adversarial, weather and light conditions, and it can get easily occluded.
AtomicSense Platform Features:
· Atomic Norm Algorithm: NPS patented breakthrough algorithm leverages the recently discovered mathematical framework Atomic Norm rooted in Caltech and MIT. It offers much higher resolution, greater precision, reliability, and many more targets than competing algorithms. AtomicSense Processing Algorithm (ASPA) requires 50x less energy for today’s LiDARs and Radars. ASPA performance is close to the information-theoretic limits of what is mathematically possible.
· LiDAR: NPS is using a technique for the LiDAR called Solid-State MIMO™ (Solid State Multiple Input, Multiple Output). This LiDAR architecture is the world’s first, patented long-range LiDAR. It doubles the range to ≥ 1 km with super resolution and adaptive multi-beam search.
· RADAR: New class of super resolution SWAM™ RADAR technology with 10X better detection reliability, simultaneous, multi-band 360° FoV, 70X better against other RADAR signal interference. The patented radar sees through and around objects.
· Software: NPS is using an AI (Artificial Intelligent) fusion technology to “see-around-the-corner”, creating voxel mapping and scenery creation as well as perception, navigation and decision making for the autonomous driving platform to navigate.
· Chips: 620 Tb/s sensor-data processing on a network of tightly connected custom signal processing chips using the AtomicSense platform.
AtomicSense Platform Benefits:
Sees in any weather, through buildings and around corners
Utilizes Atomic Norm framework
Patented AtomicSense Processing Algorithms (ASPA™)
World’s first Solid State MIMO-LiDAR technology with 1 km range
World’s first Multi-Spectral SWAM Radar with 1 km range
QuantumEdge Processors — AI chips for volume rollout and size reduction
Multi-spectral, multi-model deep sensor fusion
50X less energy
Thank you for your consideration.