HOW IT WORKS
The Electronics Industry Awards follows a simple three step process, which makes it quick & easy to submit an entry and ensures that only the very best pick up an accolade at the awards ceremony.
THE ENTRY STAGE
Tuesday 12 January – Friday April 30 2021
Entries for The Electronics Industry Awards will open on Tuesday 12 January, and professionals from across the electronics sector will be invited to get involved.
Entries are now closed – but nominations are open!
All you need to do is take a look at our expertly curated range of categories to find your prime opportunity to shine, then submit an entry for your outstanding company, product or employee using the simple online entry portal.
Nominations are also highly encouraged and can be submitted using the same online form.
Following demand from you, the industry, we’ve extended the nomination deadline to 16 June. Best of luck to all our entrants!
Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry and nomination will proceed to the decision-making stage taking place from May to July.
The decisions are made using a two part process.
Industry professionals will be invited to make their voices heard by casting their choices in an online vote.
In the Product and Individual categories, the results of this vote will hold a 50% weighting in the final decision. The results of the voting will be tallied with the results determined by an independent panel of expert judges.
In the Business categories, the online industry vote will be the sole determining factor in who wins.
A shortlist of five per category will be announced once the judging and voting has taken place.
THURSDAY 21 OCTOBER 2021
For those that have been shortlisted, the sights will be set on the Electronics Industry Awards ceremony – taking place on Thursday 21 October 2021.
We’re pleased to announce the ceremony will take place at The Tower Hotel in London – a prestigious venue in the heart of the city.
After the incredible success of the scheme’s first virtual ceremony in 2020, we’re back with a physical awards this year and very excited to host this celebration of industry brilliance.
For more information, including booking your seats, please contact Harriet Campbell on 01622 699 184 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE INDUSTRY VOTE
- Only members of the industry may take part – consumer nominations and votes will not be counted.
- Only one vote is allowed per person, per category.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (5+) from one company) will be discounted.
- All voting categories should be completed where possible.
- Participants are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client.
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes.
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.