MONDAY 2 DECEMBER
FRIDAY 27 MARCH
TUESDAY 26 MAY, 5PM
MONDAY 1 JUNE
The entry process:
After the nomination period opens in December you can enter your outstanding company, product, or employee for an Electronics Industry Award.
You can also nominate another company(s) or individual(s) in each of the relevant categories.
Entries and nominations are completely free of charge, and can be submitted via the same online form – making it quick and easy to shine a spotlight on those that deserve it.
Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry and nomination then proceeds to the decision-making stage.
The decision-making process:
You will have an opportunity to vote in the Product and Individual Awards which will also be scored by an expert panel of judges. Your votes will be tallied up alongside the judges’ scores with the combined results determining five finalists and one winner in each category.
Winners for the Business Awards will be solely decided by you. When the voting period has closed, the votes will be tallied up to determine the five finalists and ultimately the winner in each category.
Terms & Conditions of Voting
Only members of the industry may take part – consumer nominations and votes will not be counted.
- Only one vote is allowed per person, per category.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (5+) from one company) will be discounted.
- All voting categories should be completed where possible.
- Participants are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client.
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes.
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote.
The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.