HOW IT WORKS
The Electronics Industry Awards follows a simple three step process, which makes it quick & easy to submit an entry and ensures that only the very best pick up an accolade at the awards ceremony.
THE ENTRY STAGE
entry deadline 20 june
Entries for The Electronics Industry Awards will open soon, and professionals from across the electronics sector will be invited to get involved.
All you need to do is take a look at our expertly curated range of categories to find your prime opportunity to shine, then submit an entry for your outstanding company, product or employee using the simple online entry portal.
Nominations are also highly encouraged and can be submitted using the same online form.
Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry and nomination will proceed to the decision-making stage.
The decisions are made using a two-part process.
Industry professionals will be invited to make their voices heard by casting their choices in an online vote.
In the Product and Individual categories, the results of this vote will hold a 50% weight in the final decision. The results of the voting will be tallied with the results determined by an independent panel of expert judges.
In the Business categories, the online industry vote will be the sole determining factor in who wins.
A shortlist of five per category will be announced once the judging and voting have taken place.
THURSDAY 27 OCTOBER 2022
Those shortlisted will be setting their sights on the Electronics Industry Awards ceremony.
We’re pleased to announce the ceremony will take place at the Grand Connaught Rooms in Covent Garden, but this time alongside the inaugural Instrumentation Excellence Awards.
After the incredible success of the return of the live ceremony in 2021, we’re very excited to once again host this celebration of industry brilliance.
For more information, including booking your seats, please contact Harriet Campbell on 01622 699 184 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE INDUSTRY VOTE
- Only members of the industry may take part – consumer nominations and votes will not be counted.
- Only one vote is allowed per person, per category.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (5+) from one company) will be discounted.
- All voting categories should be completed where possible.
- Participants are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client.
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes.
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.