HOW IT WORKS
The Electronics Industry Awards follows a simple three step process, which makes it quick & easy to submit an entry and ensures that only the very best pick up an accolade at the awards ceremony.
THE ENTRY STAGE
Entries for The Electronics Industry Awards will open on 1st December, and professionals from across the electronics sector will be invited to get involved.
All you need to do is take a look at our expertly curated range of categories to find your prime opportunity to shine, then submit an entry for your outstanding company, product or employee using the simple online entry portal.
Nominations are also highly encouraged and can be submitted using the same online form.
1st December-12th May
Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry and nomination will proceed to the decision-making stage.
The decisions are made using an industry voting process for all categories.
The online vote will be the sole determining factor in who wins.
A shortlist of five per category will be announced once the voting has taken place.
12th May – 11th August
Dust off your tuxedos and dresses, as the Electronics Industry Awards Ceremony will be taking place on the 19th October 2023.
Join us to celebrate the success and innovation of the industry together.
For more information, including booking your seats, please contact Harriet Campbell on 01622 699 184 or via firstname.lastname@example.org’
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE INDUSTRY VOTE
- Only members of the industry may take part – consumer nominations and votes will not be counted.
- Only one vote is allowed per person, per category.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (5+) from one company) will be discounted.
- All voting categories should be completed where possible.
- Participants are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client.
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes.
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.